• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ebay sniping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    It is where northerners go on holiday
    Oh. I think I might have seen that on telly. Boobies, six packs and stuff. EbayWatch, thats it

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Has anyone else here never bought anything off Ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Maybe your first purchase could be some tissues for AtW so he can dry his eyes after his little tantrum.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Yes. I got a colonic irrigation kit. I wish I could have afforded a new one and did not have to settle for used........

Comment

Guys, I picked up a great keyboard off eBay earlier.

Used one of those nifty sniping tools to ensure I won the auction.

Great tools to use as you don't have to be sat at your PC waiting for the auction to end.

Would have loved to have seen the tight wads face who was bidding against me when his piffling bid was out bid.

Worth the price on it's own

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Guys, I picked up a great keyboard off eBay earlier.

Used one of those nifty sniping tools to ensure I won the auction.

Great tools to use as you don't have to be sat at your PC waiting for the auction to end.

Would have loved to have seen the tight wads face who was bidding against me when his piffling bid was out bid.

Worth the price on it's own

Comment

I bought one of them DIY tyre repair kits for fixing holes in car tyres. Reamer, plugs and glue. Turned up real quickly and I had the tire fixed myself without going to a shop and paying some grease monkey who just has the same kit off of ebay anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
                  I bought one of them DIY tyre repair kits for fixing holes in car tyres. Reamer, plugs and glue. Turned up real quickly and I had the tire fixed myself without going to a shop and paying some grease monkey who just has the same kit off of ebay anyways.
                  Good lad. Now you can do your own reaming in the comfort of your own house...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                    Good lad. Now you can do your own reaming in the comfort of your own house...
                    Yes, it was one of those two handled jobbies so you can really get behind it.

Comment

I can't believe no one has said "You're a contractor, just pay full price for it you cheapskate!" It's a keyboard, you're going to claim back the tax on it anyway!
                      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X