• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting close to the edge……

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting close to the edge……
    Who wants to push this sockpuppet?
    Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      which episode of Some Mother's do 'ave 'em are we up to now?

Priceless.

Comment

Wilmslow has job lost his job . He is depressed by this and convinced that he is a failure so Betty suggests that he goes to see a psychiatrist. As part of the session with the psychiatrist, Wilmslow relates how he first met Betty at a riding school where he had been tossed from his horse into a pond. Wilmslow and Betty's first proper date didn't go too well either; with Wilmslow becoming trapped in the mechanism at a bowling alley before managing to tear the letter-box off his front door in an attempt to sneak Betty indoors without his aunt hearing.

Betty's mother's first meeting with Wilmslow was also unsuccessful, with her mistaking him for a repair-man for her cooker. After demolishing the cooker, Wilmslow managed to fall down her stairs, taking the carpet and banisters with him. These unhappy stories make the psychiatrist convinced that Wilmslow really is a failure and that he can't offer any help. His initial beliefs confirmed, WIlmslow leaves the surgery a happy man and is oblivious to warning shouts from a workman across the street. Seconds later he is buried under tons of gravel being dumped from the back of a lorry.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Wilmslow has job lost his job . He is depressed by this and convinced that he is a failure so Betty suggests that he goes to see a psychiatrist. As part of the session with the psychiatrist, Wilmslow relates how he first met Betty at a riding school where he had been tossed from his horse into a pond. Wilmslow and Betty's first proper date didn't go too well either; with Wilmslow becoming trapped in the mechanism at a bowling alley before managing to tear the letter-box off his front door in an attempt to sneak Betty indoors without his aunt hearing.

Betty's mother's first meeting with Wilmslow was also unsuccessful, with her mistaking him for a repair-man for her cooker. After demolishing the cooker, Wilmslow managed to fall down her stairs, taking the carpet and banisters with him. These unhappy stories make the psychiatrist convinced that Wilmslow really is a failure and that he can't offer any help. His initial beliefs confirmed, WIlmslow leaves the surgery a happy man and is oblivious to warning shouts from a workman across the street. Seconds later he is buried under tons of gravel being dumped from the back of a lorry.
          I hope that the relationship was not consummated? The possibility of offspring is just too horrific......

Though I think Wilmslow will be lucky to ever find a gf. Unless she is the type with a valve for a navel....

Comment

I think Jessica turned out ok in the end.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

A seasoned Witch can hold you from
              The Depths of your Disgrace

And Re-arrange your Liver
              On the Solid Mental Plane

Close to the Edge
              Down by the River

Seasons Will Pass you By

I get up
              I get down

Close to the Edge
              Down by the River

Comment

for a second i thought you are very close to your first orgasm. flip.

Comment

Are we there yet?

Can I drive?
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I managed to get so close to the edge that I got his autograph
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                      I managed to get so close to the edge that I got his autograph
                      Have you got it on yet?
                      Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Working...
                      X