• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Mercedes Mondeo ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    AtW what is really ironic is that most of your country folk do not share your thoughts and for the record Russia is 8th in the list of countries experiencing a rapid growth in Christian.
    Pack of lies.

Growth - yes, because it started from near zero (religion was effectively banned under communists who wanted their religion to be the only one), so naturally growth is high as it started from low ground and now people who secretly worshipped can do that openly. This is also supported by the State because tw@tface president is as fked in the head about God like you with the only difference being that he is not shy to break laws and provide illegal support to the Ortodox Church.

Most people in Russia don't believe in God -- 70 years of communists regime made its toll and very few did not become atheists. Of course if you make a poll then most people would associate themselves with Christianity, but this is the same in this country and does not mean jack -- I also say words like "for Gods sake" or "for the love of God", but it does not mean I believe in God.

Case in point -- my mother was christened when she was born, but this was kept secret and while my grandmother actually goes to church (and I count her as believer) my mum won't go to church and won't read Bible, even though she will have a small cross thingy and generally may mention God.

This ain't believing.

You Chico know fk all about Russia, especially fk all squared about religion there, so if you want to have any weight in your arguement then try something else.
    Last edited by AtW; 13 September 2005, 11:52.

Comment

Oh dear - too hard for you to take Atw? There is a nice piece of sand in Frinton why dont you go bury your head in there? Booooyaaaaa!!!
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        I also say words like "for Gods sake" or "for the love of God", but it does not mean I believe in God.
        So why do you say it?

Comment

Don't waste your money on a BMW, I've an utter horror story with a brand new 7 series and still haven't got all my money back from BMW.

Horror story features a braking system fault caused by a coolant leak. (Yes a coolant leak in a brand new car!)
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
            So why do you say it?
            I consider it being on the same scale with commonly used phrases.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              I consider it being on the same scale with commonly used phrases.
              Ohhh, you mean like "AtW, you're a worthless, jobless piece of tulipe"?
              Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
              You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                Growth - yes, because it started from near zero (religion was effectively banned under communists who wanted their religion to be the only one), so naturally growth is high as it started from low ground and now people who secretly worshipped can do that openly. This is also supported by the State because tw@tface president is as fked in the head about God like you with the only difference being that he is not shy to break laws and provide illegal support to the Ortodox Church.

Most people in Russia don't believe in God -- 70 years of communists regime made its toll and very few did not become atheists. Of course if you make a poll then most people would associate themselves with Christianity, but this is the same in this country and does not mean jack
                Have to agree with AtW on this point.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                X