• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Shin Dig

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Shin Dig

I know CM and RH were talking about this a few weeks ago but I've not heard owt and its been a while since I post whored and started a decent topic so I'm going to hijack it for my own means.

Question is the last few meet ups have been great and we're surprisingly not that muppetish in real life (myself excluded due to throwing up into another CUKers kitchen sink)

Worth getting peoples opinions on this one early on. Is London still the easiest for people to get too or should we aim it further north to allow some more people to come.

What day would people prefer? Friday has been the usual day - seems to work well.

Yep, CM and yours truly are planning it... will keep you updated fella.
    We are looking at London, for either 5th or 12th Dec.

Comment

I would say keep me posted too, but that would be kind of pointless really.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Top banana.

Comment

Start on the 5th - end on the 12th to cover everyone?

Comment

Fantastic.

Keep us posted....

Comment

Indeed sounds good, but please no sambucas..that did it for me last time.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                Indeed sounds good, but please no sambucas..that did it for me last time.
                They are voluntary, you know

Comment

Indeed they are and next time I'll know better. Evil stuff !
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

12th I won't be here on the 5th.

And it's all about me
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X