• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dentists - Are they worth the money?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I will smash them out with a brick. no need to spend money on dental treatment ever again.

PM me to make an appointment.

You know it makes sense
    I thought that was something you reserved for your girlfriends to stop them biting...

igmc

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      I thought that was something you reserved for your girlfriends to stop them biting...

igmc
      Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Nobody mentioned "Danish dentists on the job" yet?
        Surprising.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Disappointing! Was looking forward to hearing more about Helga and Olga.

I'm not into pegging!
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
            Nobody mentioned "Danish dentists on the job" yet?
            Surprising.

Is that where they soften you up with a bacon sarnie before telling you they've really come to rape and pillage, and seeing as it's been lean times they're not fussed about starting with the men?
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Please try to refrain from mentioning bacon sarnies (or other delicacies) as I am currently working in Germany and the chances of seeing one of them in the near future is pretty much nil.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                I use antibiotics... much cheaper !!
                I used this method when I lived in Oz ( extortionate dentistry ) and hung on until I got a gig with medical cover included back in Europe and then got 4 grands worth for free

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                  I used this method when I lived in Oz ( extortionate dentistry ) and hung on until I got a gig with medical cover included back in Europe and then got 4 grands worth for free
                  permie job surely?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    permie job surely?
                    I was young and naive ! And also skint ! A whopping tax free per diem and business class flights between Oz and Paris also helped me swallow my pride. However, I am still quite ashamed !

ps. once I'd got my teeth fixed and seen all my mates I fired it off

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                      I was young and naive ! And also skint ! A whopping tax free per diem and business class flights between Oz and Paris also helped me swallow my pride. However, I am still quite ashamed !
                      All I'm hearing is excuses. Oh the shame of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X