• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Independant Methodists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Well, I certainly know who wears the trousers!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Bollocks to that....
      Yeah that's pretty much what me and my mate said, kind of out loud
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Yeah that's pretty much what me and my mate said, kind of out loud
        To chants of "Burn the Witch", no doubt!

When do you get mains electricity Sal?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          To chants of "Burn the Witch", no doubt!

When do you get mains electricity Sal?
          Erm, I think you've got that the wrong way round there!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Erm, I think you've got that the wrong way round there!
            Sal, I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that the people getting married were obviously very happy with the ceremony.

How many hecklers were there at your wedding?

Also, surely religion is between a man/woman and their God?

Comment

When I got married, 18 years ago, the little woman and I agreed that I'd take all the big decisions, but she'd take all the small decisions. After all, I didn't want her constantly disturbing me when I'm watching the footie, for example.

So far, there have been no big decisions.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Thanks for explaining it because none of use had a clue what you were banging on about. But then, I'm assuming none of us were at that wedding so no surprise there...
                Last edited by ratewhore; 25 September 2008, 10:13.
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Sal, I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that the people getting married were obviously very happy with the ceremony.

How many hecklers were there at your wedding?

Also, surely religion is between a man/woman and their God?
                  Hmmmm the people getting married were a strong, independant, well travelled, marvellous lass, own house own career, proper top bird, who because of wierd crazy god beliefs has decided to marry my mate after 6 months...my mate being an ex druggie, ex treasuror of the north east branch of the NF, crazy loon who 8 months ago banged his head and became a born again christian.

But that aside, no I wasn't heckling. Every fibre in my being wanted to scream out "stop this nonsense now you idiots" but of course I didn't!
                  But I couldn't help my shock at the ceremony - if I got invited to a scientologists wedding I'd be able to prepare myself for the craziness...but I simply wasn't prepared for that. And neither were any of the other non believers there.

It was a very odd, very scarey experience. Brain washing at it's best - right under our noses.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                  X