• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Malvolio has left the Garden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    POB!! How dare you, sir? I demand a retraction.

You guys had better shape up, I may soon return to haunt you...
    I retract. I'm sorry I said you have the brains, charisma and charm of pob. I take it back. You haven't.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      I am not sure that I have felt totally comfortable in the "lets be nice to everyone, lets hold hands, noone can fail, GCSE educated" world that this forum seems to have become (along with the rest of the country), and I for one would be quite happy to see a few people getting some kicks up the backside to prompt them to get their act together.

Then again, I am in that transition period between "young turk" and "grumpy old git" so I realise that my views are rapidly becoming irrelevant to the wider world.
      As with all phases, I'm sure that this too will pass (quite spectacularly in some areas I suspect... )

I think that CUK will become quite entertaining over the next week or so...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I'm a member but I haven't been into the forums regularly for oh, about a year...
        You aren't missing much! Though I like the Chairman's blog : thoroughly entertaining and informative.

It came about as the Chairman post a few posts on forum and kept getting interrupted by stupid comments! Some bright spark suggested a blog where he can get his say!

Though the forum is still alot better than the real lounge........

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          As with all phases, I'm sure that this too will pass (quite spectacularly in some areas I suspect... )

I think that CUK will become quite entertaining over the next week or so...
          Are you saying it is not entertaing now?

Comment

Working...
          X