• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

got caught not having a valid ticket on londonmidland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by where did my id go? View Post
    Difficult. The Flying Scotsman is in bits at York at the moment.
    I bow to your superior knowledge of steam locomotives

Comment

Of course, if you refused to give them your details then they couldnt do ANYTHING.

They have no right to them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoice View Post
        Of course, if you refused to give them your details then they couldnt do ANYTHING.

No you're right, they wouldn't have detained him and handed him over to the BTP.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoice View Post

Actually, they would be "Authorised Persons" according to the definitions contained in the relevant bye-laws (PDF, 225KB), and being such, you are required by law to provide them with your name and address if "reasonably suspected... of breaching or attempting to breach any of these Byelaws". See Byelaw 23.1 and the definition of "authorised person" given in Byelaw 25.

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
            hi the ticket i put in was the single ticket to my destination, not the return ticket thats what screwed me, and the reason why i get through the barriers is because I am fast and can easily walk behind someone when they put their own ticket in, thats all.

Well i got paid today so no more train hopping.

oh and the reason why I put it in, whereas normally i jsut pretend to put it in, is becasue i got of the train and i was at the front of the crowd, i wasn't thinking right, normally I just put myself in the middle of the crowd, but since i was near the front i had no choice and screwed myself, was a silly mistake.
            Die screaming you fare-hiking and vomit-inducing maggot's bumhole. And goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
              the reason why i get through the barriers is because I am fast and can easily walk behind someone when they put their own ticket in, thats all.
              I saw this at Kings Cross/St Pancras last year. A lass was legitimately passing through the barrier en route to the deep tubes when some total fscking arsehole charged in behind her, forcing his way through on her ticket, then pushed her aside as he headed for the escalators "fast" enough to avoid being caught.

She was clearly scared by the experience although, as London commuters do, she shrugged it off and moved on.

You, trsisko, are IMNSHO an aggressive and intimidatory person who exploits others for the sake of personal gain, and in overt contempt for the law of the land. If you ever have the balls to introduce yourself to me I will spit in your face.

And I don't do that to everyone.
              Last edited by NickFitz; 14 September 2008, 05:10. Reason: "pushed her aside", not "brushed her aside" - it was aggressive

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I will spit in your face.

That would make any kind of social or professional life pretty difficult

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  You, trsisko, are IMNSHO an aggressive and intimidatory person who exploits others for the sake of personal gain, and in overt contempt for the law of the land. If you ever have the balls to introduce yourself to me I will spit in your face.

Please dont hold back - tell us what you really think.

Comment

Are you lot still feeding the trsisko Troll
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Are you lot still feeding the trsisko Troll
                      He is a troll? Are you sure?

Comment

Working...
                      X