• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lard Arses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lard Arses

I am just back from taking the 4 year old to a swimming party at the local "leisure centre".

I agreed to take him as I thought it might be an opportunity to gaze on some totty in swimsuits.

Aaaaaaaargghhhh!

My eyes will NEVER recover from the vast amounts of lardy flesh that the British nation has produced. One "woman" made a noticeable change in the level of the water when she got in.

I apologise for ever whinging about the cost of the RAC. It is worth every penny to be shielded from that.

well you should try going with your 4 year old when he collects his A level exams - I don't recall seeing many lard ass there.........
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Re:

Speedo, sorry pedo alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Bovvered
        Speedo, sorry pedo alert.
        I'm only interested in the over 30's now. Any younger than that and they want you to talk about gigs rather than Gbs.

Comment

You should go and watch these women only "tums and bums" sessions at your local pool, where they gently exercise in the water. In fact I am quite convinced that it was a "tums n' bums" session at the Westerham leisure centre that caused the Asian Tsunami. Check the timetable. Was that coincidence? I think not!
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X