• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Lard Arses

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lard Arses"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    You should go and watch these women only "tums and bums" sessions at your local pool, where they gently exercise in the water. In fact I am quite convinced that it was a "tums n' bums" session at the Westerham leisure centre that caused the Asian Tsunami. Check the timetable. Was that coincidence? I think not!

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by Bovvered
    Speedo, sorry pedo alert.
    I'm only interested in the over 30's now. Any younger than that and they want you to talk about gigs rather than Gbs.

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    replied
    Re:

Speedo, sorry pedo alert.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    well you should try going with your 4 year old when he collects his A level exams - I don't recall seeing many lard ass there.........

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    started a topic Lard Arses

Lard Arses

I am just back from taking the 4 year old to a swimming party at the local "leisure centre".

I agreed to take him as I thought it might be an opportunity to gaze on some totty in swimsuits.

Aaaaaaaargghhhh!

My eyes will NEVER recover from the vast amounts of lardy flesh that the British nation has produced. One "woman" made a noticeable change in the level of the water when she got in.

I apologise for ever whinging about the cost of the RAC. It is worth every penny to be shielded from that.

Working...
X