• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

30 mins late for interview - thanks multimap.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    SatNav is for women and gays. A real man uses his inbuilt sense of direction to get where he has to go
    And never asks for directions when lost.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      And never asks for directions when lost.....
      ... because a real man never gets lost...

Comment

Originally posted by themistry View Post
        ... because a real man never gets lost...
        That's right. We just do a lot of exploring.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
          That's right. We just do a lot of exploring.
          for 30 minutes or so
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            SatNav is for women and gays. A real man uses his inbuilt sense of direction to get where he has to go
            Does that include gay women? Lesbo TomTom action - wehay!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              That's why I use Autoroute, TomTom and a good old fashioned A to Z.

I hate being late for meetings, I can't imagine that you performed to your best in those circumstances.
              I use Google Earth. It came in very useful three years ago when I couldn't find a decent street map of Belgrade.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                You really shouldn't hijack the Tardis just to attend interviews.
                Too right! Had an ace gig lined-up, was running a bit late, thought I'd commandeer the TARDIS... ended up on bloody Gallifrey and had my arse kicked by the then still very much alive Rassilon. By time I'd escaped, the gig had been awarded to a homophobic Cyberman. Bastard!

Comment

Working...
                X