• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for all you McCann accusers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for all you McCann accusers

Are any of you feeling ashamed of yourselves now that the evidence of the sheer absolute incompetency of the Portuguese police handling the case, and lack of evidence they had for accusing the McCann's, is now starting to come out?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Not yet

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Are any of you feeling ashamed of yourselves now that the evidence of the sheer absolute incompetency of the Portuguese police handling the case, and lack of evidence they had for accusing the McCann's, is now starting to come out?
      Yeh! where are you?

C'mon, you know who you are
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

ish.... I still think they shouldn't have left the kids but it's all tulipty - wouldn't wish it on anyone.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

In the UK if a couple had left their children at home while they went to the pub.... yada yada. They're still responsible; that doesn't mean it's not tragic or that they're not upset.
          B00med!

Comment

But what if they did do it?

Lack of evidence means what?

Comment

If Portugal allows homosexuals (who are well known to all be paedophiles) then what do you expect?

Seriously - I never accused the McCanns of kidnap - only being guilty of leaving her alone. Which they are still guilty of.

And I still feel very very sorry for the girl - I do hope she is alive somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                But what if they did do it?

Lack of evidence means what?
                From the reports I'm reading there was absolutely no evidence whatsoever to implicate them. And the Portuguese prosecutors have called the investigation incompetent.

Criticise them for leaving them alone by all means - but it turned very nasty, prompted by some UK newspapers, that never seemed right to me.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

No. I still think they did it.

Comment

prompted by some UK newspapers
                    Shirley you are not suggest our beloved tabloids might make things up to sell papers!

Comment

Working...
                    X