• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

assassinated by Scotland yard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    QUESTION: What makes you think only one person fired?
    Witnesses spoke of just one policeman shooting -- it was not in dark night in the alley behind the club, it was in daylight in the tube with people seeing it.

Comment

The gunman never empties his load all at once, just in case another target presents itself.
      Matron, the screens!

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Ockham's Razor: how many could have fired?
        That would be difficult to guess.
        I dont know how many were there.
        I understand from one witness that one policeman put his gun in the lads mouth, so it would be difficult to hit him in the shoulder or miss from there!

Considering how much o fthis thread is about jumping to conclusions though!!!!

BTW Why the pants picture?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Why the pant's? Dunno. Saw it, thought it was funny, and couldn't think of anywhere else more suitable to post it...
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Where the hell is WageSlave when you need him.
            He certainly had one in the pipe before operation because cocking takes some time, plus you need to use both hands.
            He should be thankful he didn't shoot the load before he'd finished cocking.

PS. Lucifer - Ha ha!!!
            Last edited by WageSlave; 19 August 2005, 13:14.
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              He should be thankful he didn't shoot the load before he'd finished cocking.
              There's no excuse for shooting off half-cocked when you're using both hands.

P.S. Slave - tee hee!!

Comment

Working...
              X