• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Morning.

Skool in view.

Tuesday.
    How may drop outs, tranfers (eaten) so far this year Zeti
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I think he was the one who complained about having to climb all the stairs.
      Darwin at work

Any news on the lustee
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

FTFY.
        Fresh meat?
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I had an admirer on the train yesterday.

He seemed a nice chap.

It took me a while to realise that I was wearing a pink shirt.

Pink and green is a nice combo, if you are a girl
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Late... 7 mins late leaving due to being unable to raise the pylon thingie to get power as we attached the two trains together....which rather puzzled me as both trains came into the station seperately under thier own power and presumably with pylons raised .. ho hum!...

Not as late as yesterday - 30 mins late due to being stuck behind a Eurostar wot had hit summat in the wilds of Kent and felt compelled to stop and have a shuftie (or possibly a trackside pee - we'll never know

We were also late leaving StP last night too....late is becoming a very common feature with South Easterns wizzy High Speed <canned laughter> Service

Pulled today by the HST Rebecca Adlington which doesn't wobble

Onboard Manager today was Shaun....Shaun is on the list

Spent sometime onboard pondering the location of the speaker system and how one could stick something over them to silence

Raining. Grey, miserable (me and the weather)

Only white on the bendy bus from the station.... guess it's the future
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Sunny - might stand a chance of mowing the lawns this weekend if it continues

Left on time

Got in on time

No wobble

Remarkable....

Headphones on all the way so couldn't say who our "onboard managers" were today

Comment

Ah.

Now the sun's come up like thunder from Port Talbot 'cross the bay.
                Got bitten by a mozzie this morning, I thought is was winter now FFS.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Shortly about to depart SB Towers to head for a rooftop in Exmouth to do a "Health Check" on a radio site there. Glad it is a nice sunny morning, though a tad breezy.

Should be back home by early afternoon. May get out in the garden this afternoon for a while whilst "working from home".

Still no signs of the 17 million leaves on our largest oak tree being ready to carpet the ground. 11th October too! WTF??

Ho hum!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Sunny and warm

On time (slight delay at leaving station due to pulling loco having power issues but we made it up)

Into St P on time (Ha!)

Being somewhat bored, I timed the run from leaving and getting into St Ps -it was 32 mins exactly rather than the scheduled 37 .... who allows them to get away with this padding of the schedules?

Tomorrow I'm taking my sat nav onboard and see just what the actual av. speed is (meant to be 140mph)

Loco pulling today was the Dame Kelly Holmes
                    Absolutely no correlation between that and today’s slow start out of the traps

Out of StP and a smash between a people carrier and motor bike had closed off Euston road Eastbound

Q: How many officers does it take to attend a smash in London

A: Today there were 10 in attendance

No buses Eastbound so had to walk

Ho Hum!

Comment

Morning.

Sunny.

Dry.

Cold.

Hill still steep.

Train on time. Until it broke down at Landore. 10 mins late into Swansea.

Skool glinting in the sunlight.

Zero winos or blind persons.

Tuesday.
                      What level are your students this year Zeti?

Better or worse than last year?

What % will survive
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X