• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    WTF are they?
    Grockles towing caravans!!

And I have just been given a job to go and investigate too! Bang goes my "easy" day!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'm just glad I have a day off from dealing with bimbling tourists, St pancras is a nightmare this time of year, also the city, lot of idiots gaping at buildings.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Trying to be sunny.

Nice rainbow earlier.

Skool in view.

Drizzle drizzling on the way up the hill.

Train on time, 2 coaches, heating off, no winos.

Wednesday.
        I saw (part of) a rainbow yesterday when the sun was in front of me, low in the sky. Usually the sun is behind you when you see them.

Comment

and a bit wet.

But as the GAL said "tis Thursday" which means I'm two meetings, three pointless calls and a canteen lunch (pizza or fish today) away from starting the journey home.

Comment

It has been equally crummy here.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

It's forecast to be 15 degrees C today and over most of the weekend. That's a high of 15 degrees, just after "high noon" on a summer's day ffs. Mostly sunny though.

Comment

Cloudy and a bit windy. Although the wind might be caused by the sauerkraut and mash that I ate last night.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Dry and sunny

Train on time and no wobble so they must have fixed that one (think terrified is perhaps too strong a word, gawd knows how these people would have managed during the Blitz)

Our train manager today was Shaun (who likes the sound of his own voice) & pretty ginger thing sat opposite - without tights, so interesting display of skin patterning on display

Bus from the station full of the usual trainee terrorists
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Dank and overcast

Train on time and today we wobbled -I watched the woman sat opposite cleavage jiggling, most entertaining.

Shaun was (again) our vocal 'onboard manager of the rear six coaches' - I can see me doing great harm to Shaun over the coming months

Bus from station empty of trainee terrorists - is it cos it's Friday?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      Bus from station empty of trainee terrorists - is it cos it's Friday?
                      More likely to be you, with your all-pervading stench of rotting cabbages.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X