• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

************************************************** ****************************
    ******************************************* <----Diver ************************
    Snowing ultra heavily now
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Snow still absolutely chucking it down. The road outside has completely disappeared under the blanket of snow. no cars getting though now.

Comment

First day without snow here (outside Belfast).
        Funny how dark and blackened everything looks after a month of snowblindness.

Comment

Tad below freezing at the moment, no real snow fall today, plenty on the ground of course.

It was quite bright and sunny around noon so some lovely views over the hills, I must admit this part of Yorkshire is quite pretty with snow on the ground.

Comment

Cleared my drive and cleared my car off at midnight. The car is now a white lump on the once again covered drive.
            Been snowing heavily now for nearly 9 hours. nearly a foot of snow

Comment

Does the Vivian not do a GAL breakfast special Zeity?

(I'm guessing that's your neck of the woods)

Comment

Had about 5 inches of snow overnight. Made a plucky attempt to get to the office but gave up and came home. Fortunately I still have billable stuff I can do from here
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Drove the 70 odd miles to gig with very few problems, little slow on M1........................ Within 300 yds of Office (1 roundabout to go).......
                  'kin gridlock..... 1 hour... 1 'kin HOUR.... to reach carpark!!!!

Still me on my own for another hour... few stragglers drifting in now....
                  So I logged into CUK for the first time in a while............

I would like to say I have missed you all..........

Comment

Its still snowing in central london.

Comment

Snow in London is now dirty slush.

Except in Regents Park which was delightful at lunchtime.

But now the sky here is dull, very dull, and the aliens are ramping up their steam engine.

Comment

Working...
                      X