• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Was butchering something that looks like a cross between a dock leaf and a fern yesterday. Dunno what it's called.

With a scythe, grim reaper style.
    A much better idea this week.

A trio of students* doing the grunt work.

And me driving the tractor.

* two out of the three were pretty hopeless. I don't remember being that bad on my student holiday jobs, but perhaps I was.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

Dunno & don't care about hills, psychodoggies, pavement art, trains or the tuliphole where I work.

Tuesday.

Om.
      Told my wife to tell the tuliphole where she works to get lost. so she resigned 2 minutes ago.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Told my wife to tell the tuliphole where she works to get lost. so she resigned 2 minutes ago.

I'm looking forward to doing much the same sort of thing.

However, I'm going to make it as unpleasant as lizardly possible for the Dissector of Human Remains (may he rot in hell).

How very ironic that the incompetent **** got himself sacked once his incompetence became obvious.
        Last edited by zeitghost; 23 August 2016, 07:45.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I'm looking forward to doing much the same sort of thing.

However, I'm going to make it as unpleasant as lizardly possible for the Dissector of Human Remains (may he rot in hell).
          Mrs eek is too nice. While I would play awkward bastard for fun she doesn't want to. Even her resignation letter is far nicer than mine would have been

Comment

I'm considering raising a grievance, then doing a constructive dismissal.

Would be ever so amusing to see the git in court, attempting to justify his existence.
            zen chury something or other (yes I know its the wrong thread).

Could do the same but my wife believes she needs a reference. (Why I don't know).

I will, however, shaft them regardless. Plan B requires a couple of non using guinea pig sites (and they are one of the companies who desperately want the service). I'm going to refuse the sale on the basis that staff should not be subjected to physical or verbal abuse and hence I won't accept you as a customer.
            Last edited by eek; 27 August 2013, 17:05.

Comment

At my advanced years, I suspect that references won't make much of a difference.
              There comes a point when it gets a bit tricky finding referees who haven't retired.

Or I suppose even still with us.
              Last edited by Sysman; 27 August 2013, 17:17.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

In other news, the feckwhit dissector of human remains very intelligently sent me a letter a fortnight ago, at a cost of £4.80.

It travelled, via the Royal Mail, from the ground floor to the 3rd floor office of a secretary in a building I rarely visit.

It informed me that I had a disciplinary meeting with dickhead & the dean last week on the 22nd of August.

You really couldn't make this tulip up.

Incompetence is plastered all over the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  In other news, the feckwhit dissector of human remains very intelligently sent me a letter a fortnight ago, at a cost of £4.80.

It travelled, via the Royal Mail, from the ground floor to the 3rd floor office of a secretary in a building I rarely visit.

It informed me that I had a disciplinary meeting with dickhead & the dean last week on the 22nd of August.

You really couldn't make this tulip up.

Incompetence is plastered all over the ****.
                  It wasn't even legal. You need to look up the legal bits but from memory it should be sent with notice to your home address.

It may well be that the entire process is now invalid which could be worth pointing out.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    It wasn't even legal. You need to look up the legal bits but from memory it should be sent with notice to your home address.

It may well be that the entire process is now invalid which could be worth pointing out.
                    Oh, worry not, it will be pointed out.

Vigorously.

:

There should be a axeman: smilie somewhere.

Guess wot they've got in Lidl this week.

<Zeity in "bring it on you rancid ****" mode>

This twat is really beginning to annoy me now.

Comment

Morning.

Grey.

Spent an interesting half an hour performing bondage in the greenhouse.

Sadly I was just tying up the tomato plants to keep 'em relatively tidy.

WTF there's so many in there, I really dunno.

I think ZeitPater must have bought rather more than he required & put every fecking one in there.

It's like a jungle.

Om.
                      Ate there any tomatos?
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X