• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Fiddle Flounced?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Students

Originally posted by Churchill
    Ah.... so the students are taking easier subjects... Feck me, that's brilliant!
    We get some superb CV's in every year from ex-students with degrees that are EXTREMELY relevant to accounting! Can't see how studying child psychology for 3 years would help calculate someone's tax liability!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren@1stAccountancyServ
      We get some superb CV's in every year from ex-students with degrees that are EXTREMELY relevant to accounting! Can't see how studying child psychology for 3 years would help calculate someone's tax liability!!
      But are they young, firm thighed, eager, bushy tailed and possessed of a trusting glint in the eye?
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
        But are they young, firm thighed, eager, bushy tailed and possessed of a trusting glint in the eye?
        This belongs in the squirrel thread

Comment

Having to wait about 2 mins on Vodaphone GSP (at cost of about £1.50 I think) for a page to appear, I have totally forgotten what this thread is about and what I meant to say. Can someone refresh my memory? I will respond in a week or two.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X