• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A star returns to Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Weren't you played by that bad guy in Indiana Jones and the last crusade?

Julian Glover I think
    Oh yes. I was also one of the bad guys in The Empire Strikes Back and For Your Eyes Only.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Bizzare that Bernard Cribbins was in it, seeing as he was an assistant in the 60s movie, DR Who and the Daleks, staring Peter Cushing as Dr Who
      Not bizarre. Quite deliberate IMO. Russell T Davies is the ultimate Doctor Who geek.

I seem to recall in Daleks' Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D. that Cribbins blinded a dalek by putting paint on its eye. And so he did again in the last episode. And made a quip about it not working. I must watch the film again to check.

P.S. I forgot to point out that the film was "Daleks' Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D." not "Dr Who and the Daleks". The latter featured Roy Castle, not Mr. Cribbins.
      Last edited by Platypus; 7 July 2008, 11:29.

Comment

Working...
      X