• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A star returns to Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post
    I'm sure I saw you in one of the crowd scenes. Non-speaking role though so extras pay only for you.
    That was us

Comment

Originally posted by Black Dalek View Post
      Youze 'aving a larf mate
      Too right, I was the star of the show, always have been.

Comment

Originally posted by A shed load of Daleks View Post
        That was us

Good work chaps, keep it up. I'm not very happy about those ne'er do well Cybermen being the stars of the next Christmas special though.

Comment

Tennant is in until 2010 (series 5) at least, I'm so, so sorry.

But Steven Moffat (Empty Child/Doctor Dances/The Girl in the Fireplace/Blink/Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead) replaces Davies as head writer and executive producer in series 5, so I expect significant improvement in the scripts.

I thought tate was unexpectedly quite good.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post

Good work chaps, keep it up. I'm not very happy about those ne'er do well Cybermen being the stars of the next Christmas special though.
            Do ya wanna make somefink of it, pepperpot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber Controller View Post
              Do ya wanna make somefink of it, pepperpot?
              Oi, calm down lads. There's only real Dr Who villain here and we all know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master View Post
                Oi, calm down lads. There's only real Dr Who villain here and we all know who he is.
                You can shut it you beardy weirdy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master View Post
                  Yes, me. I was played by a proper actor and everything. Plus my lines were written by Douglas Adams so beat that!

Comment

Originally posted by Scaroth of the Jagaroth View Post
                    Yes, me. I was played by a proper actor and everything. Plus my lines were written by Douglas Adams so beat that!
                    Weren't you played by that bad guy in Indiana Jones and the last crusade?

Julian Glover I think
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Weren't you played by that bad guy in Indiana Jones and the last crusade?

Julian Glover I think
                      Clary
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X