• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunch At Desk!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    (I'm back by the way - just settled nicely into my new 6 month gig)

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
      Welcome back and well done on the weight loss front ! Go for long term size 18 !?

1. Main news is Squirrel man has legged it.

2. Main non news is Milan got an extension.
      1. AtW's busy. I had a chat with him this morning.

2. They gave him longer Tapes
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        SA you need to do Slimmers World, you can eat like a bastard and still lose weight
        Been there, done that. What happens is when you get sick of it, you KEEP eating like a b*stard and end up heavier than when you started.

You guys told me what to do ages ago.....eat less, move more. It's the only thing that works!

I'll always have a tendancy to over eat - that'll never go. I reckon I put my last 4 stone on through trying to give up smoking to be honest - each time I tried and failed I ended up being about a stone heavier...

So hopefully now that I've cracked the smoking thing, I'll never end up that big again.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          Bravo!
          Hear, hear - bloody well done!
          That's some size difference there missus and I bet you'll look wonderful in your wedding dress.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Been there, done that. What happens is when you get sick of it, you KEEP eating like a b*stard and end up heavier than when you started.

You guys told me what to do ages ago.....eat less, move more. It's the only thing that works!

I'll always have a tendancy to over eat - that'll never go. I reckon I put my last 4 stone on through trying to give up smoking to be honest - each time I tried and failed I ended up being about a stone heavier...

So hopefully now that I've cracked the smoking thing, I'll never end up that big again.
            Wifey hid all the dinner plates and we now use small side plates for our meals (even Sunday Dinner) works a treat, the weight is falling off.
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Nice to have you back hen, and well done on the diet.. Keep it up you sexy thing.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                Nice to have you back hen, and well done on the diet.. Keep it up you sexy thing.
                Ahhhhh - lovely to see you too TLG

And thanks to everyone else - sorry I dont have time to reply to every post. And I'd just get wrong off bagpuss for making it "all about me"

It's lush to be back - I just need to keep it to a minimum for the next week or two, just to ease myself in (and get my "noone can see my screen" confidence back)

You all rock, as per usual xxxxx
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

I have also lost a significant amount of weight since I amputated my legs
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                    How do bastards eat?
                    slowly and grind their knives and fork while at their desk

Welcome back SA and a big well done on the weight loss, keep going girl. you can do it.

Comment

SA is this you?
                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...s-size-18.html
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X