• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lack of cut and paste

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...yes but what about those people that apply for citizenship get it and then move to another country...

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
      ...yes but what about those people that apply for citizenship get it and then move to another country...

That is still moot. They would have been earnest in their request and commitment at the time.

Now tell us the one about the shower of sh1t over cheshire!
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

....not necessarily. For example a Ukrainian might apply for German citizenship due to having the right of abode in Germany because, for example, of German ancestory but with the express intention of going to live in France or Switzerland.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
          ....not necessarily. For example a Ukrainian might apply for German citizenship due to having the right of abode in Germany because, for example, of German ancestory but with the express intention of going to live in France or Switzerland.

It still doesnt matter, in his own mind he is not a settler in Germany.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
          X