• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Staying in fashion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying in fashion

On the train recently I have noticed several chavy young males in baggy khaki shorts and they all had hideous lumpy legs with foul looking bulgy veins all over the place.

Some chavy females should avoid the bare midriff look too. It can look quite sexy but one I saw last week was all saggy like a deflated balloon and had obviously recently delivered a truckload of misgenated spawn by several different fathers.

Ah well, that's fashion I suppose and I can't be left behind. Today I have turned up for work with half a pound of ASDA's best chopped liver sellotaped to my forehead. I think I look rather good though I say it myself.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Today I have turned up for work with half a pound of ASDA's best chopped liver sellotaped to my forehead.
    Any dogs at your place then?

Comment

several chavy young males in baggy khaki shorts and they all had hideous lumpy legs with foul looking bulgy veins all over the place.
      This is what I believe passes for grunge fashion now-a-days. However I don't think this particular look is attributable to Chav style. Their look is much more jeans and "solar-flare" white trainers ....and the cap of course !

one {woman} I saw last week was all saggy like a deflated balloon and had obviously recently delivered a truckload of misgenated spawn by several different fathers.
      So that's where Mrs Pods was.

Comment

Funny you should mention fashion I've just bought one of my grandchildren a pair of "Converse" plimsol like boot things.

It was very important they had the Converse label on them.

I understand the look is called "Goth", all black and dark purple. Very pretty in a kinda Morticia Addams kinda way.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Funny you should mention fashion I've just bought one of my grandchildren a pair of "Converse" plimsol like boot things.

It was very important they had the Converse label on them.

I understand the look is called "Goth", all black and dark purple. Very pretty in a kinda Morticia Addams kinda way.
          Those would be the same "baseball" boots that you lusted after as a youth, its just that now they have the name on them. Converse All Stars.

if she is a Goth then she needs to visit www.dogonastring.co.uk for all things rock, though the forum is down at the mo.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

talking about fashion, here's an anomoly...

when I were a lad at skool Gola trainers were the number one MUST NOT BE SEEN DEAD IN, they were the pits of the pits

now, when I go back to UK I see all the kool hip young things wearing Gola !!!

what's going on ?

does it mean my Skoda will be in fashion one day ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
              what's going on ?

does it mean my Skoda will be in fashion one day ?

Milan.
              Not a chance!

But at least you can console yourself with the fact that your Skoda exists whereas Threaded's Lambo is pure fiction.

Spod.

Comment

Working...
              X