• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday home anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    I bet Algarve, have I won my 5 pounds?
    Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      West of Lisbon.

Along the coast that takes you to Cascais?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
        Along the coast that takes you to Cascais?
        Yes, but not quite that far (Estoril).

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          Yes, but not quite that far (Estoril).
          Good stuff. Glad to see that there are people that don't think Portugal is just the Algarve!

Comment

Good stuff. Glad to see that there are people that don't think Portugal is just the Algarve!
            Never been there! I'm quite happy tootling around places such as Sintra, Tomar, Coimbra, Obidos and the like, as I'm not a beach sort of person.

Comment

You portuguensi, Pinto?
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Quite, Lucifer old chap.

The bright red skin, horns, tail & pitchfork do tend to frighten the natives a bit...
                You didn't think it was a coincidence there is a place called "Boca do Inferno" (The Mouth of Hell) not far from my pile did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                  You portuguensi, Pinto?
                  no, I'm portuguesi
                  Last edited by Pinto; 10 August 2005, 14:24.

Comment

Working...
                  X