• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pursued by Minger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I'd be very worried, people tend to play at their percieved same level which means you too must be a minger
    wow. I masturbated over kylie last night which means I am not ancient baldy with a beer belly. Thanks mate

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

She probably doesn't fancy you at all. You're probably a sad twat who lies about just about everything with a girlfriend you won't admit to having.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        One of the permies at my current gig is after molesting me, she is working on 3 of the same projects, for a different department across the way.
        It is so obvious she fancies me (there have been comments from colleagues already) and also obvious she is some kind of OC middle aged bunny boiler, and more importantly, she is minging.
        It's quite funny/sad really, whenever I send an email regarding one of the three aforementioned projects I get a little call..."hi there..see you sent an email.....how you doin....", just waiting for the lunch invite.
        So I thought, what's the best way to deal? Then I thought ask someone who knows how a middle aged bunny boiler thinks, and that led me here.
        So girls, ladies, pretend ladies, any advice?
        Take defensive action, sell your Audi A3 and get a Passat or a Focus instead.
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          wow. I masturbated over kylie last night which means I am not ancient baldy with a beer belly. Thanks mate

At least you can spell masturbate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            At least you can spell masturbate.
            I should be able to, I'm a fkin expert

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              She probably doesn't fancy you at all. You're probably a sad twat who lies about just about everything with a girlfriend you won't admit to having.

HTH

Or a woman with a boyfriend who cybers with strangers. Which is worse?
              You decide!
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Does Kylie have low self esteme though?
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I should be able to, I'm a fkin expert

winkin' - Shirley?

Comment

Or a woman with a boyfriend who cybers with strangers. Which is worse?
                    You decide!
                    Ask your girlfriend.

Comment

Does Kylie have low self esteme though?
                      She went on Dr Who. On the Ricky Gervais scale of celebrity, she's on the way out.
                      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
                      X