• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK summer drinks - location.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    We could all bring our laptops

and talk to each other via CUK
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Is this an open poll - i.e. can we check who's voting cause I ain't seen anyone being vocal about it and al of a sudden it races into the lead from being well behind ... who's logging on with multiple alts to swing it?
      Just click on the number snaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        That is what I meant

Comment

well I am baldy, so I would be the one with the slaptop

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            That is what I meant
            That reminds me.

Yep - the vote is open, click on the numbers to see who's voted for what.

Comment

And have a 'mines smaller than yours' contest
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Just click on the number snaw.
                Ahh - looks legit. Learn something new every day. Didn't realise you cuold vote for multiple, duh!
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  That reminds me.

Yep - the vote is open, click on the numbers to see who's voted for what.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    Ahh - looks legit. Learn something new every day. Didn't realise you cuold vote for multiple, duh!
                    sas tipped the vote - wasn't aware he intended to come along.
                    sas?

Comment

Well not to be outdone by a mere technical blip can you bump me one more for the white swan and the ship.
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X