• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK summer do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Genius
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
      Genius
      If you knew what I looked like you would not say 'Genius'.

You would probably say 'That looks nothing like him'.

But that sort of reply isn't as much fun to post.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Could even read about ...

Comment

After yesterday's amusement, the likelihood of me attending any future CUK evenings is low.

Very low.

Comment

You would probably say 'That looks nothing like him'.

But that sort of reply isn't as much fun to post.
            You've got black hair though surely? All the Goths I've seen have black hair. i.e. the guy working in the local shop and the one on the IT crowd.

Comment

After yesterday's amusement, the likelihood of me attending any future CUK evenings is low.

Very low.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                You've got black hair though surely? All the Goths I've seen have black hair. i.e. the guy working in the local shop and the one on the IT crowd.
                More like no hair... and I wouldn't describe Xeno as a Goth

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  More like no hair... and I wouldn't describe Xeno as a Goth
                  Thanks Nick.

TimberWolf is awarded +5 Xeno Plonker Points.

Goth!? I'm not a teenager.

Comment

Very low.
                    Xen - that is not an acceptable post. I'm up for organising the next CUK do if you're all fine with that? Richmond, Putney or Wimbledon are likely destinations, or one of the better riverside pubs in central London, with a terrace, barbecue, that sort of thing.

Do I have an approver and a seconder? If so will sort the dates out forthwith, no point hanging about.

Comment

Very low.
                      Ach, I think you took it a little too seriously - you set yourself up a wee bit (With plenty of goading), it was amusing but apart from beeker not all that serious.

Was the best thread I've seen here in ages.
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X