• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I can't seem to find...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    What's the sit rep on this ?

Has the licence been found yet ?

I've been thinking about this all day and wondered if the situation has been resolved ?

This has been one of the most interesting and thought-provoking posts for a long time, much better than all the pikey posts about house prices, divorces, war on terror, etc, which are, lets be honest, boring.
    Boring? It beats the crap out of WoW you pseudo champagne goth wannabe!

Comment

I guess you've never played WOW. And even if you have, some people like it, some don't.

It's just a game, churchy.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I checked the pockets of my trousers in my wardrobe.

I haven't got it.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I really can't believe there are 3 pages of comments on this. Next week I think I will post about how my ear is itching. Anyway, needed it as going to Antwerp for short break tomorrow, and yes the wife found it in her car where it has been since our last trip.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            I really can't believe there are 3 pages of comments on this. Next week I think I will post about how my ear is itching. Anyway, needed it as going to Antwerp for short break tomorrow, and yes the wife found it in her car where it has been since our last trip.
            Was it near a biro?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              the wife found it in her car where it has been since our last trip.
              Ooh, Yes! I knew that. I would have said but I forgot.

How's your ear now?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

What's wrong with your ear Xog ?

Which one btw ?
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                  I guess you've never played WOW. And even if you have, some people like it, some don't.

It's just a game, churchy.
                  Is it BGG? Is it indeed.......?

I'm more of a Battlefield type chap...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Was it near a biro?
                    It's with the gourd...

Originally posted by Monty Python - Life of Brian View Post
                    Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...
                    Last edited by Churchill; 12 June 2008, 08:51.

Comment

Working...
                    X