• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I can't seem to find..."

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Was it near a biro?
    It's with the gourd...

Originally posted by Monty Python - Life of Brian View Post
    Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...
    Last edited by Churchill; 12 June 2008, 08:51.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    I guess you've never played WOW. And even if you have, some people like it, some don't.

It's just a game, churchy.
    Is it BGG? Is it indeed.......?

I'm more of a Battlefield type chap...

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    What's wrong with your ear Xog ?

Which one btw ?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    the wife found it in her car where it has been since our last trip.
    Ooh, Yes! I knew that. I would have said but I forgot.

How's your ear now?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I really can't believe there are 3 pages of comments on this. Next week I think I will post about how my ear is itching. Anyway, needed it as going to Antwerp for short break tomorrow, and yes the wife found it in her car where it has been since our last trip.
    Was it near a biro?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I really can't believe there are 3 pages of comments on this. Next week I think I will post about how my ear is itching. Anyway, needed it as going to Antwerp for short break tomorrow, and yes the wife found it in her car where it has been since our last trip.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    I checked the pockets of my trousers in my wardrobe.

I haven't got it.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I guess you've never played WOW. And even if you have, some people like it, some don't.

It's just a game, churchy.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    What's the sit rep on this ?

Has the licence been found yet ?

I've been thinking about this all day and wondered if the situation has been resolved ?

This has been one of the most interesting and thought-provoking posts for a long time, much better than all the pikey posts about house prices, divorces, war on terror, etc, which are, lets be honest, boring.
    Boring? It beats the crap out of WoW you pseudo champagne goth wannabe!

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    What's the sit rep on this ?

Has the licence been found yet ?

I've been thinking about this all day and wondered if the situation has been resolved ?

This has been one of the most interesting and thought-provoking posts for a long time, much better than all the pikey posts about house prices, divorces, war on terror, etc, which are, lets be honest, boring.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    It will be with all the lost biros and socks. Unfortunately I do not know where this is.
    I have sorted the problem of the lost socks. I got 15 pairs of identical completely black without any pattern black socks. NO there is no issue of mis-matching and if I lose one the other of the pair can still be paired to another.

I have sorted the biro/pen issue as well. I was given a very nice expensive pen by my wife at some anniversary. I now always keep that in my pocket and never use other/random pens.

And when I "lost" my passport on my first contract in the Middle East - I later found it in a trouser pocket in my wardrobe. I suggest you check there for your drivers licence immediately.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Actually I have it as I'm busy going round the banks getting as many loans and credit cards as I can. I'll let you have it back in a bit.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    It will be with all the lost biros and socks. Unfortunately I do not know where this is.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Please let us know when you've found it. No point in everyone worrying unnecessarily.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Lost Property

While we're in lost property mode, is this anybody's?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7446469.stm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X