• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RBS / ABN AMRO Contractor Rate Cut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Just spoke to a friend at RBS (came in from ABN). They are very busy on integration stuff and no-one round him has been asked to take a cut.

Is the cut for all at RBS (including those from ABN)?
    Yes

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      By Admin do you mean PMOs etc? There are a few attached to each project nowadays... have no idea why the PM can't do the stuff PMO is doing..
      No, not project staff, I mean people who would have been called clerks in the old days. Data inputters, filers, maybe some customer service people.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        No, not project staff, I mean people who would have been called clerks in the old days. Data inputters, filers, maybe some customer service people.
        In the nineties I worked in the back office of a fund management company that still had all their ledger books from before 1987 which was the year they switched to computerisation.

There were was still one person there that could remember the days when they had to type out all the contract notes on a typewriter. <<SHUDDERS>>

Comment

Working...
        X