• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

What happened to WageSlave???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What happened to WageSlave???

    Can't believe he is doing some real work. He must not be used to, just like my colleague (damn useless permie). He must be on holiday.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

    #2
    Well kick a dog!

    No, Franco, I am not on holiday. I do, however, have the feeling that I can't win. Last Wednesday the forum was pretty clear in it's message: **** off, we don't want you here. So, I duly **** off as requested and then you start asking where I've gone! It would have been nice if a couple of members had said something in my defence, especially as I have defended them in the past, but the silence really spoke volumes.

    And yes, Franco, I am capable of doing real work.

    Bastards!
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

    Comment


      #3
      Don't be so fecking sensitive!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by WageSlave
        No, Franco, I am not on holiday. I do, however, have the feeling that I can't win. Last Wednesday the forum was pretty clear in it's message: **** off, we don't want you here. So, I duly **** off as requested and then you start asking where I've gone! It would have been nice if a couple of members had said something in my defence, especially as I have defended them in the past, but the silence really spoke volumes.

        And yes, Franco, I am capable of doing real work.

        Bastards!
        Sorry, mate. I never noticed anyone telling you to go away. I like your interjections. I would defend most peoples right to post here unless it was illegal or defamatory, but I would also defend the boards right to question all posts.
        Dont know what th eargument was about, but you are wlcome in my book.

        I wondered if you had an assignation with Sandy as she seems to be absent too..... something you are not telling us?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

        The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

        Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by WageSlave
          No, Franco, I am not on holiday. I do, however, have the feeling that I can't win. Last Wednesday the forum was pretty clear in it's message: **** off, we don't want you here. So, I duly **** off as requested and then you start asking where I've gone! It would have been nice if a couple of members had said something in my defence, especially as I have defended them in the past, but the silence really spoke volumes.

          And yes, Franco, I am capable of doing real work.

          Bastards!
          Sorry mate. Wasn't aware and very active in the last week and didn't notice any trouble with you. However, that being said from you is sad. You really didn't learn anything from the Rocky movies?

          Did you hear the bell? Get up, you son of a b1tch, coz' Micky loves ya!
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

          Comment


            #6
            Cheers, Gunman; much appreciated.
            Unfortunately, Sandy hasn't left the board to star in my porn productions, so I've no idea what's happened to her. Although, according to Sandy, I am really every one on this board

            Spod, you big git, I'm p1ssed with you. And of coruse I'm sensitive; I'm young, eager and possessed of brightly shining eyes.
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Francko
              Sorry mate. Wasn't aware and very active in the last week and didn't notice any trouble with you. However, that being said from you is sad. You really didn't learn anything from the Rocky movies?

              Did you hear the bell? Get up, you son of a b1tch, coz' Micky loves ya!
              You're right, Franco. I'm like Rocky III after being whupped by Mr T. Lost the ol' Eye of the Tiger I need some gay bonding on the beach with a big black guy Cheers, mate.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

              Comment


                #8
                Spod, you big git, I'm p1ssed with you. And of coruse I'm sensitive; I'm young, eager and possessed of brightly shining eyes.
                WTF have I done?

                Well, never mind, come back to the forum after your gay love fest.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by SupremeSpod
                  WTF have I done?

                  Well, never mind, come back to the forum after your gay love fest.
                  I'm p1ssed with you, Spoddy, because you didn't say anything in my defence. Especially as I always make myself look like a big poof by pointing out you're a top bloke.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by WageSlave
                    I'm p1ssed with you, Spoddy, because you didn't say anything in my defence. Especially as I always make myself look like a big poof by pointing out you're a top bloke.
                    Steady on! I wasn't even aware that you were getting the wrong end of a cattle-prod. Was this Friday by any chance? If so, was too busy taking wifey and my mother out for a boozy lunch here....

                    The Old Bore

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X