• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened to WageSlave???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pull yourself together, Slave. Who had a go at you, why and when?

As far as I'm concerned, you're a rockin' dude.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Sorry, mate. I never noticed anyone telling you to go away. I like your interjections. I would defend most peoples right to post here unless it was illegal or defamatory, but I would also defend the boards right to question all posts.
      Dont know what th eargument was about, but you are wlcome in my book.

I wondered if you had an assignation with Sandy as she seems to be absent too..... something you are not telling us?
      Errrrr believe it or not I have been very busy , am busy today too and shouldn't be on this board.. but have to wait for some stuff from other dept so sneaked to see the board...

Slave, who told you to FOff?? anyway on this board if someone tells you to FOff its usually a sign that they like you ... of course the exception to that is when I tell AtW to F Off... I really mean it whe it comes to him talking about his cross stitching, google etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        Errrrr believe it or not I have been very busy , am busy today too and shouldn't be on this board.. but have to wait for some stuff from other dept so sneaked to see the board...

Slave, who told you to FOff?? anyway on this board if someone tells you to FOff its usually a sign that they like you ... of course the exception to that is when I tell AtW to F Off... I really mean it whe it comes to him talking about his cross stitching, google etc etc
        Shut up Sandy. We get the message.

Go on cheer the lad up (and me) and get your yah yahs out!
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          Shut up Sandy. We get the message.

Go on cheer the lad up (and me) and get your yah yahs out!

Lonely man , shutup and go and sit in your corner ...

Comment

Lonely man , shutup and go and sit in your corner ...
            They always go for the "lonely" jibe, has originality left the building?
            Sweetheart, I have often gone and sat in "my corner" when you have been around. This is th first time I have done so directly at your command! Will there be anything else?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              Pull yourself together, Slave. Who had a go at you, why and when?

As far as I'm concerned, you're a rockin' dude.

Seconded. This is the first I've heard about it. Identify the cad!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Gee...I love you guys <group hug>. Thanks for all the nice words I'll have to go and touch myself now.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                  Gee...I love you guys <group hug>. Thanks for all the nice words I'll have to go and touch myself now.

now I remember there's something about you that reminds me of AtW ...

Comment

now I remember there's something about you that reminds me of AtW ...
                    The bum fluff?
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

WageSlave,

Did you really have a break from this board?
                      I thought you were CrazyHorse.

Comment

Working...
                      X