• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What happened to WageSlave???"

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinto
    WageSlave,

Did you really have a break from this board?
    I thought you were CrazyHorse.
    Ah, never listen to Sandy's conspiracy theories. I am not CrazyHorse. For a start, I would never choose a name like that! I do, however, have Pepe's Spicy Sausage as an alternative nick

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    WageSlave,

Did you really have a break from this board?
    I thought you were CrazyHorse.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    now I remember there's something about you that reminds me of AtW ...
    The bum fluff?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Gee...I love you guys <group hug>. Thanks for all the nice words I'll have to go and touch myself now.

now I remember there's something about you that reminds me of AtW ...

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Gee...I love you guys <group hug>. Thanks for all the nice words I'll have to go and touch myself now.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Pull yourself together, Slave. Who had a go at you, why and when?

As far as I'm concerned, you're a rockin' dude.

Seconded. This is the first I've heard about it. Identify the cad!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Lonely man , shutup and go and sit in your corner ...
    They always go for the "lonely" jibe, has originality left the building?
    Sweetheart, I have often gone and sat in "my corner" when you have been around. This is th first time I have done so directly at your command! Will there be anything else?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Shut up Sandy. We get the message.

Go on cheer the lad up (and me) and get your yah yahs out!

Lonely man , shutup and go and sit in your corner ...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Errrrr believe it or not I have been very busy , am busy today too and shouldn't be on this board.. but have to wait for some stuff from other dept so sneaked to see the board...

Slave, who told you to FOff?? anyway on this board if someone tells you to FOff its usually a sign that they like you ... of course the exception to that is when I tell AtW to F Off... I really mean it whe it comes to him talking about his cross stitching, google etc etc
    Shut up Sandy. We get the message.

Go on cheer the lad up (and me) and get your yah yahs out!

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Sorry, mate. I never noticed anyone telling you to go away. I like your interjections. I would defend most peoples right to post here unless it was illegal or defamatory, but I would also defend the boards right to question all posts.
    Dont know what th eargument was about, but you are wlcome in my book.

I wondered if you had an assignation with Sandy as she seems to be absent too..... something you are not telling us?
    Errrrr believe it or not I have been very busy , am busy today too and shouldn't be on this board.. but have to wait for some stuff from other dept so sneaked to see the board...

Slave, who told you to FOff?? anyway on this board if someone tells you to FOff its usually a sign that they like you ... of course the exception to that is when I tell AtW to F Off... I really mean it whe it comes to him talking about his cross stitching, google etc etc

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Pull yourself together, Slave. Who had a go at you, why and when?

As far as I'm concerned, you're a rockin' dude.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    I'm p1ssed with you, Spoddy, because you didn't say anything in my defence. Especially as I always make myself look like a big poof by pointing out you're a top bloke.
    Steady on! I wasn't even aware that you were getting the wrong end of a cattle-prod. Was this Friday by any chance? If so, was too busy taking wifey and my mother out for a boozy lunch here....

The Old Bore

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    WTF have I done?

Well, never mind, come back to the forum after your gay love fest.
    I'm p1ssed with you, Spoddy, because you didn't say anything in my defence. Especially as I always make myself look like a big poof by pointing out you're a top bloke.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Spod, you big git, I'm p1ssed with you. And of coruse I'm sensitive; I'm young, eager and possessed of brightly shining eyes.
    WTF have I done?

Well, never mind, come back to the forum after your gay love fest.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Sorry mate. Wasn't aware and very active in the last week and didn't notice any trouble with you. However, that being said from you is sad. You really didn't learn anything from the Rocky movies?

Did you hear the bell? Get up, you son of a b1tch, coz' Micky loves ya!
    You're right, Franco. I'm like Rocky III after being whupped by Mr T. Lost the ol' Eye of the Tiger I need some gay bonding on the beach with a big black guy Cheers, mate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X