• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm Back!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Crap!

Just be a man and say sorry to the bloke for making a nasty comment about his kid.

Fkking grow a pair!
    The people police have spoken

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      The people police have spoken
      Oh what are you banging on about now?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Crap!

Just be a man and say sorry to the bloke for making a nasty comment about his kid.

Fkking grow a pair!
        And just who the hell are you?

Just because I won't bow down to your request I'm less of a man, eh?

Grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          The phrase was "Congratulations on raising the next generation of scum." - Somebody has got their priorities all wrong.

What's he going to do the next time his team loses?
          Probably draw on his experience and control the crying? Again, he's 7.

When does crying turn into fighting?

I grew up in Oldham during the late 70s and early 80s where there was serious fan trouble after every home game.
          Are you seriously suggesting that hooliganism has anything to do with emotions about football? It's just tribalism amongst the under-educated.

The same sort of violence was happening between mods and rockers, would you call everybody who cried at John Lennon being shot "the next generation of scum"?

I stand by what I said and no amount of brow-beating by you lot is going to change that.
          As for having the balls to apologise bogey, it takes bigger balls to stand up for what you believe!
          Prat.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Just because I won't bow down to your request I'm less of a man, eh?

Grow up!
            You are less of a man because you called the 7 y/o son of the original poster 'scum'.

You're the one that needs growing-up lessons, chum.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

The phrase was "Congratulations on raising the next generation of scum." - Somebody has got their priorities all wrong.

What's he going to do the next time his team loses?

When does crying turn into fighting?

I grew up in Oldham during the late 70s and early 80s where there was serious fan trouble after every home game.

I stand by what I said and no amount of brow-beating by you lot is going to change that.
              So a seven year getting upset because his team has lost automatically makes him into the next generation of football hooligan does it?

Is your life an emotionless void? Have you never cared enough about something to show emotion.

It's really ok to cry babes... just let it out.

If he (Bluebird's son) was my kid I'd have just given him lots of hugs and told him it was ok, only a game and better luck next time... NOT clip the poor lad around the ear... that sort of behaviour can scar someone for life
              Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
              "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
              Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                The same sort of violence was happening between mods and rockers, would you call everybody who cried at John Lennon being shot "the next generation of scum"?
                Why did they cry?

How many actually knew him?

Comment

eh? you've never heard of the bogeyman?
                  Last edited by DS23; 20 May 2008, 13:33. Reason: oo

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Prat.
                    Well that really helps doesn't it?

Comment

You are less of a man because you called the 7 y/o son of the original poster 'scum'.

You're the one that needs growing-up lessons, chum.
                      And there we have a differing of opinion.

Ain't life wonderful.

You've turned the fact that I've made an observation on behaviour and what I think its likely implications are into a personal attack, you're a bit of a hard bastard behind a keyboard, aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X