• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bowel cleansing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooby View Post
    using the medicine called fleet as given by hospital... Definately not fun!
    Did all the old chewing gum come out ?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Trust me, everything comes out...
      most of it is out now, just gritty bits left! Both on same day, at least this time I know what to expect... I was expecting to be put under when it came to throat, and I started panicking when he just said 'when I tell you, swallow' then he rammed the camera in!!
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

camera investigation tomorrow. Top and bottom
        Uh-ho! Something stuck? It's amazing what can 'pop up' when you sit down sharpish in a loose fitting dressing gown!
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

most of it is out now, just gritty bits left! Both on same day, at least this time I know what to expect... I was expecting to be put under when it came to throat, and I started panicking when he just said 'when I tell you, swallow' then he rammed the camera in!!
          It is worth taking Fleet just to have a good ol' clearout?
          Woudl it involve taking a couple of days off work and just sitting at home and running to the toilet when needed?

I also had an endoscopy a few months back... one of the worst experiences but fortunately also very short.

Comment

using the medicine called fleet as given by hospital...
            Originally posted by TazMaN View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              I had a mate who was pushing the benefits of a good clear out, 'it gets rid of all the old chewing gum' etc etc and various other bollards. Your bowel is full of stuff for a reason, I don't think you should be clearing it out unless there is a good medical reason.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                I don't think you should be clearing it out unless there is a good medical reason.
                I think the fact that it's like Threaded is a good enough reason.
                (Full of sh!t.)

Comment

Working...
                X