• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ding dong the wicked witch...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Marching Band, Brillo!

Hope you're over the worst and can look forward to putting some fun back into yours' and your kids' lives.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post

Hope you're over the worst and can look forward to putting some fun back into yours' and your kids' lives.
      Thank you kind Sir

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        If you had celebrated your wedding anniversies with such enthusiasm and aplomb, you might still be married

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Without wishing to rain on Scourer's parade, I feel it's only fair to point out that the Banana Marching Band was created by BrowneIssue in TPD:

First appearance, more of a dress rehearsal - some of them couldn't make it that day

The first outing of the full band

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Without wishing to rain on Scourer's parade, I feel it's only fair to point out that the Banana Marching Band was created by BrowneIssue in TPD:

First appearance, more of a dress rehearsal - some of them couldn't make it that day

The first outing of the full band

Which I already pointed out :-

http://forums.contractoruk.com/531355-post19.html

And you have also been using the marching band in tpd.

And it wont rain o my parade - nothing can spoil it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I now have a great girl - I am far happier than I have been in 10 years.
            Thats another great reason to celebrate Weren't you two expecting a baby, am I so out of date I missed the announcement?
            Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Oops, so you did - sorry, I missed that

And you have also been using the marching band in tpd.
              The arrival of Baby Bear II seemed an appropriate occasion

And it wont rain o my parade - nothing can spoil it.

Comment

One should be positive and remember the good things about other human beings in our lives. I am sure if me and the missus had been separated 5 years I would still fondly remember her enormous ARSE. Aaaah!
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I'm glad for you BP - 19 May, I can apply for my decree absolute... and I will be first in the queue at the courthouse....
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    I'm glad for you BP - 19 May, I can apply for my decree absolute... and I will be first in the queue at the courthouse....
                    for you CM - I am sure you will put your marriage behind you faster than I did...

Comment

On that happy note, only 11 weeks until I get married

CM - I think your divorce could be a great exuse for the next CUK do?

BP - it looks like youre really starting a new chapter in your life, on so many levels eh? I hope this one is the best ever x x x
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X