• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ding dong the wicked witch...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    On that happy note, only 11 weeks until I get married

CM - I think your divorce could be a great exuse for the next CUK do?
    Me too - and we could celebrate yours and RH's wedding too
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      How do you know what I did on my wedding anniversaries?

You dont read many of my posts do you?

She was a great girl - I loved her and worshipped her. We had 7 years of mostly happy times living together followed by 4 mostly happy years of marriage. Then her kidney packed up - it changed her alot...
      Sounds like she had special needs after that... starting with exorcism.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

On that happy note, only 11 weeks until I get married
        That is very exciting SA

Do you have your dress yet? Cake?

(A friend of mine got married on Friday and the cake woman phoned her at 10.30pm on Wednesday to say she couldn't do what she wanted Luckily my friend is very patient and relaxed and said 'okay, do whatever!')

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Sounds like she had special needs after that... starting with exorcism.
          I do wish I could laugh at that.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Wasn't there a prog on the box recently about people acquiring characteristics of the organ donor?
            organ donor was her brother - a very nice relaxed quiet chap - though at 50 I think no marriage, no live in gf is a bit odd....

Comment

BP - it looks like youre really starting a new chapter in your life, on so many levels eh? I hope this one is the best ever x x x
              cheers SA - I PMed you re the gf's op...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I do wish I could laugh at that.
                I'm not sure it was a joke. I wish you well.

Comment

I'm not sure it was a joke. I wish you well.
                  Thank you kind Sir.

I am really really going to try to put things behind me...

Comment

I just told my wife (of 18 years) your (version of the) story. "Poor man!". ( But then, she is kind and compassionate and understanding, as is amply demonstrated by the fact that she puts up with me!)

May your next marriage/lust fest last until the end of both your days, and may those days be long. :-D

Comment

I just told my wife (of 18 years) your (version of the) story. "Poor man!". ( But then, she is kind and compassionate and understanding, as is amply demonstrated by the fact that she puts up with me!)

May your next marriage/lust fest last until the end of both your days, and may those days be long. :-D
                      I am not suprised atall.

One of the great things about f4j is how much support they get from women - 25% are women or grandparents.

In fact most of the best things were done by women!

Women communicate far better than men. And are far more organised.

But that was in another life - rather like a dream/nightmare. These days my f4j stories are like telling a story about someone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X