• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fighting the muslim terrorists in Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must have passed you by JG, but the London bombers were all born here, and from what I understand some were working (I only know of the one who was a teacher, can't say for the rest).

The new ones we know nothing about. If we're gonna beat these guys then we have to understand what they are, jumping to conclusions based on pre-concieved stereotypes won't help our cause.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Must have passed you by JG, but the London bombers were all born here, and from what I understand some were working (I only know of the one who was a teacher, can't say for the rest).

The new ones we know nothing about. If we're gonna beat these guys then we have to understand what they are, jumping to conclusions based on pre-concieved stereotypes won't help our cause.

I never said they weren't born here I just gave my opinion as to the effects of immigration on the UK v the States.

Most of the newspapers today - attempted bombers last week - living on benefits for years.

Comment

I watched a well spoken Muslim guy interviewed on HardTalk the other night. Sorry can't remember his name.

He came across as someone who wanted to genuinely contribute toward solving the terrorist problem.

One remark he made that rang true to me was that many young British Muslims tend to live a kind of split personality life. At home their elders (who tended to be economic migrants) expect them to behave as Muslims but out of the home, socially or at work they prefer to behave as Brits.

I have no difficulties in a multi-racial society. But I'm far from sold on the multi-culture society model.

Comment

Working...
        X