• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mario Kart Wii

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    and why shave your chest?
    Personal choice. The same as all of it. I have a decent mop, but I prefer to shave my head. It's habitual now.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      Personal choice. The same as all of it. I have a decent mop, but I prefer to shave my head. It's habitual now.
      Hair is nice and chest hair is nice too. Let it grow xen!

Comment

Mario Cart on Wii is a great game

I agree with all the posts on this forum saying so.

But you gotta get the wheel to make it a more fun expereience

oh and for the record I also wink in the shower but it does not take 30 mins!

TAXI

Comment

Hair is nice and chest hair is nice too. Let it grow xen!

I don't do it for anyone else. It's all for moi.

Man, this Mario Kart thread has seriously gone off-topic...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

30 minutes?

I have to admit I didn't know men did that until I saw American Beauty.
            To all those wondering - it's purely staying power, and also the fact that I like to extend my pleasure by making the experience last longer. Why not after all eh.

Thank you for your interest.

Comment

Mario Kart is excelent, the steering wheel helps, but you don't need it.

I pee in the shower
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
              X