• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oops - wrong man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
    What difference does it make if he was killed by one bullet or a hundred ?
    Because 'maybe' 7 bullets at point blank range is not particularly consistant with an officer 'in proper control' ?

Thank goodness he didn't have a sub-machine gun instead of a pistol !

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
      Because 'maybe' 7 bullets at point blank range is not particularly consistant with an officer 'in proper control' ?

Well, if I was a suicide bomber I'd rig the device to a blood pressure monitor. That way if I was shot dead, the bomb would still explode.

Spod - In "Engineer" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
        Well, if I was a suicide bomber I'd rig the device to a blood pressure monitor. That way if I was shot dead, the bomb would still explode.

Spod - In "Engineer" mode!
        Watch out Spod, you can get locked up for posting that kind of comment.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
          Watch out Spod, you can get locked up for posting that kind of comment.

Not yet I can't!

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate

According to you...put in the same position I would probably have emptied my 10 round magazine in to the bugger!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
              I see the guilt ridden liberals are more worried about what the police are doing than what the terrorists are doing. It transpires dear "Bob" that this Brazilian had overstayed his visa. OK so a Brazilian "gets it", I feel much safer knowing that there are police out on the streets who are prepared to act rather than pander to politically correct liberal attitudes.
              Who's the liberalist and who's the fool

Over the past months on the CUK forum, I have often displayed the following traits.

1. I totally supported the war in Afghanistan.

2. I opposed the war in Iraq because I saw it and still do see it as a miltary strategic blunder in the fight against terror.

3. I support the right of the BNP to exist and practice as a political organisation.

4. I do not support the ban on fox hunting.

5. I'm a consistant Tory voter.

6. I despise political correctness.

7. I despise Governmental and corporate subterfuge often employed to divert attention away from facts.

8. I see much of the human rights legislation as a load of nonsense that causes more problems than it solves.

9. I do not want to understand suicide terrorists. I prefer to see them destroyed.

10. I believe our Police are probably 2nd to none in the world but I do not believe our Police can do no wrong.

11. I do not blame Gt. Britain or our ancestors for Africa's woes.

Should I continue ?

Now dear Dodgy. You tell me with a straight face. Am I a liberalist (let alone a guilt ridden one) or are you a fool for calling me one ?
              Last edited by BobTheCrate; 26 July 2005, 10:52.

Comment

Sounds like pinko talk to me. Ma, fetch me bestest rope, there's a gonna be a lynchin'.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

I find it funny though whenever i see someone useing "liberal" as an attempt at an insult

I would suggest to those that view it an insult that they emigrate to the USA and join the religious right there, as they would feel more comfortable there.

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
                  Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Comment

Hmmm. There's broad minded and broad minded.

The Liberalist type that Dodgy eludes to is more synonomous with those who preach more and more freedom and tolerance but without any emphasis on responsibility. A noticeable left-wing tendency.

Or maybe as Maggie T once described; those who find it fashionable to think the best of our enemies and the worst of ourselves and our allies.

Comment

Working...
                    X