• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afternoon all...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Have you ever seen a television that doesn't have a remote control?
    My grandma called me up one day as her TV had stopped working. Old valve set so I set off with all the kit, as you never know what it might be. So there I am faced with a TV appears to work perfectly, put an rf signal in and got a picture, but no channels. Then I realised it must be the transmitter, so I phoned up the Beeb to ask if there was a problem locally.

Yeah, they stopped transmitting 405 line the night before.

Had to go out and buy her a new tv, with the added fun that the remote had to have big buttons.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
      Im a great resource for you people and if you paid me a bit more respect you'd get a lot more out of me.
      Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      I think you'll find the best clients for your kind of resource behind doors with a little symbol of a man on them. Be sure to flush.
      spit
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man, its unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
          Never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man, its unfair.
          WHS

It is unfair. The man is clearly 'armless.

IGMC
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            I can imagine you've got 'The Eye Of The Tiger' playing as you type.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X