• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afternoon all...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Why Must You Start Every Word With A Capital Letter? Is It Because You Is Fick?

I'm only here to love ya, baby. I don't mean any of this, I'm just "Internet Jousting", so saddle up!
    RH, If You Would Like To Joust With Me Then I Suggest You Step Up Your Game.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
      TBH I don't think I have to. You'd lose a game of Solitaire.

Edit: It's really rather sweet that you Post Like This when you get all huffy, I can imagine you've got 'The Eye Of The Tiger' playing as you type.
      Last edited by realityhack; 16 April 2008, 18:11.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        TBH I don't think I have to. You'd lose a game of Solitaire.

That's the way he rolls
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Im a great resource for you people and if you paid me a bit more respect you'd get a lot more out of me.
          I'm

If you can't even manage basic punctuation and spelling, you're not much use to anybody.

Try earning some respect, you don't just get it by telling people you deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I'm

If you can't even manage basic punctuation and spelling, you're not much use to anybody.

Try earning some respect, you don't just get it by telling people you deserve it.

I am better than you in every way. I know your kind, ******* useless when not tapping away at a keyboard. You are one of lifes losers.

Comment

I am better than you in every way. I know your kind, ******* useless when not tapping away at a keyboard. You are one of lifes losers.
              I thought we were supposed to be "jousting", instead of twitching, muttering expletives and flailing about? Seems like you've lost the plot mate... cahm dahn...

Comment

gosh - you put alot of thought into that. How I enjoyed your incisive wit.

Comment

Down

Comment

life's

You can't spell for sh!t and you're so modest too...
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

****ing

Comment

Working...
                      X