• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Afternoon all...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Afternoon all..."

Collapse

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    I can imagine you've got 'The Eye Of The Tiger' playing as you type.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    Never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man, its unfair.
    WHS

It is unfair. The man is clearly 'armless.

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man, its unfair.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Im a great resource for you people and if you paid me a bit more respect you'd get a lot more out of me.
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    I think you'll find the best clients for your kind of resource behind doors with a little symbol of a man on them. Be sure to flush.
    spit

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Have you ever seen a television that doesn't have a remote control?
    My grandma called me up one day as her TV had stopped working. Old valve set so I set off with all the kit, as you never know what it might be. So there I am faced with a TV appears to work perfectly, put an rf signal in and got a picture, but no channels. Then I realised it must be the transmitter, so I phoned up the Beeb to ask if there was a problem locally.

Yeah, they stopped transmitting 405 line the night before.

Had to go out and buy her a new tv, with the added fun that the remote had to have big buttons.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I once asked Lucy to help me - I felt more suicidal than ever....
    She's not done the "Making people feel better" course yet. She's saving up like mad though.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

At least you now know how we feel reading your FFJ/Don't get married threads.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Maybe Lucy can give us some pointers on how best to make him feel worse about himself - after all, he'll have to face up to the utter uselessness of his apology for a life and the mere pretence of a personality he hides beneath the mask, before he can possibly expect to start coming to terms with the waste of a corpse that he currently constitutes.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    He's not actually... but you know what, I can't be bothered trying talk sense to you...
    Cheers babe

Although you're better off ing at him than ... trolls like him are trying to be annoying, so it pleases them if you show signs of being annoyed.

Although thinking about it, HRH is so obviously consumed with self-hate that he is apparently compelled to put on this display of arrogance in order to get people to deride him, so that he can reassure himself that he was right to feel so stupid, worthless, and worthy of derision.

Maybe those of us who mock him are just encouraging him to carry on with the self-harming he so obviously indulges in, in between posting stuff to make himself contemptible in the eyes of the forum, and inducing vomiting.

Maybe Lucy can give us some pointers on how best to make him feel worse about himself - after all, he'll have to face up to the utter uselessness of his apology for a life and the mere pretence of a personality he hides beneath the mask, before he can possibly expect to start coming to terms with the waste of a corpse that he currently constitutes.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    The HRH fantasy roll playing game again eh?

Can't be bothered

>shakes head and wanders off into the night<
    accidentally saws left foot off

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    The HRH fantasy roll playing game again eh?

Can't be bothered

>shakes head and wanders off into the night<

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    This guy is either David Brent or a comic genius, not sure which yet... although I know which I'm betting on...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I am better than you in every way. I know your kind, ******* useless when not tapping away at a keyboard. You are one of lifes losers.
    He's not actually... but you know what, I can't be bothered trying talk sense to you...

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    One day you'll look back and think 'you know what, I wish I'd have asked HRH for some advice' maybe I'll still be around or maybe I'll tire of the constant gutter snipes and mockery....

Over to you...
    Can I have some advice please?

There, feel better now?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Mock all you want to, but there are for or five people in and around Manchester who are now living the kind of life they could previously only dream of thanks to my help and advice. Im a great resource for you people and if you paid me a bit more respect you'd get a lot more out of me.
    four

HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X