• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Can I do??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    I am undefeated in well over 3k internet jousts, I have 'bouncebackability'
    Still trying to crack CUK I see - or does this forum not count towards your 'unblemished record'?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      Or just a lardy arsed salad dodger?
      Im a supreme athlete. 5'11 a shade over 12st.

Comment

shooting fish in a barrel with an AK-47, I'd eventually tire of their homophobic, juvenile rants.

Are you gay? Seriously, if you are, then excuse me for being homophobic, but I'm sure people will understand...

Why don't you take up shooting? Clay pigeon, skeet etc. A lot of fun. Be sure to check the barrel of the gun each time you load both barrels and take it off safety. Do that a lot, smacking the stock against the floor as you do it, to shake off any dust. Great sport.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Are you gay? Seriously, if you are, then excuse me for being homophobic, but I'm sure people will understand...

Why don't you take up shooting? Clay pigeon, skeet etc. A lot of fun. Be sure to check the barrel of the gun each time you load both barrels and take it off safety. Do that a lot, smacking the stock against the floor as you do it, to shake off any dust. Great sport.

I shoot rabbit and squirrell at weekend for sport, Im a pretty good shot

Comment

I shoot rabbit and squirrell at weekend for sport, Im a pretty good shot
            Then it's the sport for you - go competitive, join a gun club - and be sure to follow my advice about checking the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Still trying to crack CUK I see - or does this forum not count towards your 'unblemished record'?
              suck cok? Shirley?

Comment

A brain the size of a pea and hung like a baby carrot!!!.
                HTH
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Im a pretty good shot
                  I bet you are just being modest - I am sure you are a crack shot - like everything else you turn your hand to.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I bet you are just being modest - I am sure you are a crack shot - like everything else you turn your hand to.
                    addict?
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X