• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Can I do??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think of and set up a plan b..

or go find a Mrs HRH, or girlfriend HRH or blow up girlfriend HRH
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

HRH, Ask yourself, what would Heather Mills do?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        don't forget to let us know if you get it finished in the target 3-5years

Comment

How about speed dating?

Or maybe pool hustling? Can you play pool?

Just think you might even get spotted by a talent scout and cast in a Hollywood movie..

Or you could write that book about your extraordinary life.

You could even go through all your posts on CUK and compile them into an ebook that you could sell on Clickbank – “The Ubertroll’s Guide to Internet Jousting”

HTH
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Did someone say pool?
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
              Did someone say pool?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                How about speed dating?

Or maybe pool hustling? Can you play pool?

Just think you might even get spotted by a talent scout and cast in a Hollywood movie..

Or you could write that book about your extraordinary life.

You could even go through all your posts on CUK and compile them into an ebook that you could sell on Clickbank – “The Ubertroll’s Guide to Internet Jousting”

HTH

SO many questions and comments from my friends/enemies/loyal disciples and haters. Team HRH do read allof them and try to answer as many as possible but please understand if I have not got back to you. HRH does value you all your comments.

Pool- I was at an all night pool place at 3am this Friday night/Sat morning on Whitworth St Manchester. I'm actually a very good player considering I don't play a lot. I ended up playing the owner/manager and narrowly lost but he was sober and I was somewhat worse for wear so Pool is an option both as a hobby and possible extra revenue stream.

2- Video Games- that's just not how I roll.

3- Find a Mrs HRH- working on this. I have a lot of interest as you'd expect but as in many areas of my life Im a bit of a perfectionist and finding someone to fit in with my demands and face jealousy of other women can prove difficult for all but a few.

4-Cycling I have just started being able to swim and cycle at the gym but as for cycling on the road-forget about it. Cyclists are my sworn enemy, when they read the highway code, pay road tax and stop offending me by wearing lycra then maybe I'll consider this.

5- Spend more time jousting with the hoi polloi on here- it's an option but dismissing the minions who challenge me is like shooting fish in a barrel with an AK-47, I'd eventually tire of their homophobic, juvenile rants.

As I said Im open to any suggestions apart from the childish comments posted by some of the less intellectually blessed members of this forum- we all know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                  SO many questions and comments from my friends/enemies/loyal disciples and haters. Team HRH do read allof them and try to answer as many as possible but please understand if I have not got back to you. HRH does value you all your comments.

Pool- I was at an all night pool place at 3am this Friday night/Sat morning on Whitworth St Manchester. I'm actually a very good player considering I don't play a lot. I ended up playing the owner/manager and narrowly lost but he was sober and I was somewhat worse for wear so Pool is an option both as a hobby and possible extra revenue stream.

2- Video Games- that's just not how I roll.

3- Find a Mrs HRH- working on this. I have a lot of interest as you'd expect but as in many areas of my life Im a bit of a perfectionist and finding someone to fit in with my demands and face jealousy of other women can prove difficult for all but a few.

4-Cycling I have just started being able to swim and cycle at the gym but as for cycling on the road-forget about it. Cyclists are my sworn enemy, when they read the highway code, pay road tax and stop offending me by wearing lycra then maybe I'll consider this.

5- Spend more time jousting with the hoi polloi on here- it's an option but dismissing the minions who challenge me is like shooting fish in a barrel with an AK-47, I'd eventually tire of their homophobic, juvenile rants.

As I said Im open to any suggestions apart from the childish comments posted by some of the less intellectually blessed members of this forum- we all know who they are.
                  I think you mixed up the answers for questions 2 & 3.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Or junier speling lesons
                    I do love it when sarcasm turns to irony

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                      Find a Mrs HRH- working on this. I have a lot of interest as you'd expect but as in many areas of my life Im a bit of a perfectionist and finding someone to fit in with my demands and face jealousy of other women can prove difficult for all but a few.
                      By a "Mrs" do you mean a civil partnership? Or are you in fact not gay?

Comment

Working...
                      X