• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How hard are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very rare that'll back down. If Im looking after a mate, myslef or what I believe is right I can have it with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Now where have I heard that before
      I posted it in LR about 50 times(or was it more?) - but they didn't count towards my total post count.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
        It's very rare that'll back down. If Im looking after a mate, myslef or what I believe is right I can have it with anyone.
        What'll back down?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post

My impression is that any mad cow would run rings around you.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            What'll back down?
            I think he's being smutty again.

Comment

Back off he's a black belt in macrami
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                I think he's being smutty again.
                That's wrong on so many levels
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

idiots.

Comment

I played rugby for 20 years and got bashed every sat.. so I was hard .. but now I am soft and broken.

I did a martial art for 12 years.. but that just made me realise how much getting punched or kicked really hurt... so that made me even more soft. I avoid fights now as I came to realise that there is always someone stronger and faster... and fighting them can really fricking hurt...

I think I am more the sneak up and bash them with a baseball bat when they are not looking type.. would ratehr win dirty than lose fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Back off he's a black belt in macrami
                      I feel like I'm dicing with death - the adrenaline is great!

Comment

Working...
                      X