• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How hard are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I miss meat and blood very much. Not vegetables because they are food for a woman."

Quote from one of the Masai, running the marathon this weekend.

Like meat, not sure about blood. Nice to see someone saying something 'sexist' and no one will touch him for saying it!!

Comment

Originally posted by larry View Post
      "I miss meat and blood very much. Not vegetables because they are food for a woman."

Quote from one of the Masai, running the marathon this weekend.

Like meat, not sure about blood.

They call it gravy up north. Can't get in down south, they're too nancy (reagan).
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

My wife scares the crap out of me when she gives them looks.

Other than that, I can hold my own against any 3ft Blind paraplegic mentally handicapped deaf person
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Thought I'd bump this seeing as the topic has resurfaced.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
          X