• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How hard are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it looks like we’ve got some well ‘ard nutters on the forum and we should watch what we say if we don’t want to get ‘sorted aaht

Know what I mean
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I had a few fights from 10 - 14 yrs, but that's all a very long time ago. I used to get so wound up (in fights) that my muscles would get tight and I found it difficult to throw hard punches -at least that's how it felt to me.

Now in my mid-late 30's I would avoid fighting if at all possible, although I'm definately capable/fit enough if the need arises. I'm sure I could hold my own if it mattered enough (i.e. if someone threatened my partner / daughter / cats)

Or scratched my bike....
      Last edited by Bod; 10 April 2008, 16:16.
      Kneel before Bod

Comment

My problem is I look too soft and cuddly.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
          My problem is I look too soft and cuddly.
          My problem is I could kill you without breaking sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            My problem is I could kill you without breaking sweat.
            My problem is I could kill you by breaking wind.

Comment

Been in a few fights on the lacrosse pitch, but TBH, it doesn't really hurt as you're being hit on the helmet by a guy wearing gloves...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                My problem is I could kill you by breaking wind.
                You win!

Comment

I'm so hard I have to bend over when I pee...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You can always spot the real hard men, because they dont talk about it, and they never brag.
                    So thats all I have to say on the subject, and I never had no trubble, ever , right. No warra mean like.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      I don't know - I think this troll has some mileage... not quite up to Chico's standard at the moment but give him time.
                      A pity Chico is not here to teain him up really...

Comment

Working...
                      X