• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Genius

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Well, I've had it now. I won't be back until my book is rolling off printing press where I will say everything I think about some people on this board.
      Is the book project on top of, or side by side, with the SKA project?
      When will it come out?
      I won't be holding my breath for either.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I won't be holding my breath for either.
        Go on sas, please hold your breath.

Comment

I think you two need to have sex and clear the air.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
            She follows me around like the bunny boiler she is.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Typical. He stormed off in a huff because he couldn't make a logical argument when his pet economic cliches were destroyed. They don't teach much debating and reasoning skills in these noddy Russian degrees, eh? Probably because they have to listen to a prof droning on and on.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm sure the toys will be back in the pram soon...
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Whilst he did bring a lot upon himself, the personal attacks towards him have in my view been excessive recently where his attempts at discussion have largely been met with personal ridicule.

If he has gone then it'll be a shame. I enjoyed reading his theories, however mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    I 'heard' you in your Captain Jack voice there - and thought you were referring to AtW and sas!

Ah - AtW's alright, nowt wrong with him - harmless and amusing IMO, the board would be devalued without him. See you tomorrow then AtW? Don't listen to this lot.

<thanks mate - post the walnuts and pecan nuts to the address as agreed, yep?>

Comment

^^^
                      WHS - and the squirrel threads did make me giggle sometimes

Comment

Working...
                      X