• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I am off

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I am off"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Naxo Saudi Obooks?

Is he Nigerian?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Your book finished yet AtW?
    Here it is. http://www.naxosaudiobooks.com/PAGES/43312.htm

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Your book finished yet AtW?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    wait till Tuesday when Wilmslow is permie, suddenly atw will start posting again

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    PPS. Title recommendation = "CUK SKA'd me for life"
    Very good

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I also hope that atw hates me enough to have a go at me - I dread to think I was in his good books...
    You could always leave a squirrels head on his pillow...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Aw!

Okay, we miss you, you can come back now

PS. Can I have a signed copy?

a beginners guide to economics

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Well, I've had it now. I won't be back until my book is rolling off printing press where I will say everything I think about some people on this board.
    Aw!

Okay, we miss you, you can come back now

PS. Can I have a signed copy?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Well, I've had it now. I won't be back until my book is rolling off printing press where I will say everything I think about some people on this board.
    Come here and give me a big kiss before you go

Play your cards right and who knows ....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    What a complete f*****g loser he is.

What is it with him and announcing his departure - same old s**t every time.

Insecure to the core.

P.S. See his bots appearing to stick up for him.
    I think alot of us will agree with that...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    you think? that is news.

I hope you put in more thought to what you post on other people than what you post on economics.

I also hope that atw hates me enough to have a go at me - I dread to think I was in his good books...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    What a complete f*****g loser he is.

What is it with him and announcing his departure - same old s**t every time.

Insecure to the core.

P.S. See his bots appearing to stick up for him.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by M_B View Post
    Whilst he did bring a lot upon himself, the personal attacks towards him have in my view been excessive recently where his attempts at discussion have largely been met with personal ridicule.

If he has gone then it'll be a shame. I enjoyed reading his theories, however mad.
    I would have welcomed "attempts at discussion". In fact he threw his toys out of the pram when his tired old cliches were challenged. Not once did he engage with the points being made. A bit Chico-like in his adherence to dogma, methinks.
    Plus he made the schoolboy error of thinking economics is a science

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by M_B View Post
    Whilst he did bring a lot upon himself, the personal attacks towards him have in my view been excessive recently where his attempts at discussion have largely been met with personal ridicule.
    What personal attacks sorry? All everybody has to do is repeat what he says. Garbage in, garbage out. It's one of the main principle of programming.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    She follows me around like the bunny boiler she is.
    Yes, I am always looking for a bit of council estate 'rough'.

HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X